Model hereby agrees to, understands and accepts the following:
1. Payment - There is no payment required from the model for this model session. No monetary payment will be made to the model(s) either.
2. Rescheduling - Model sessions may not be rescheduled. If you are accepted and cancel or do not show up you forfeit your right to the session.
3. Image delivery - Model will provide their time in exchange for 3 digital images from the session. Additional High Resolution images may be purchased at a rate of $45 per image. Selected images, editing and retouching wil be at the artist’s discretion.
4. Gallery expiration - Online gallery to download your images will be sent within 2 weeks, and will be active/available for 7 days - all downloads should be made within this time. There is a $25 fee to reinstate an expired gallery. Images from your session will be kept in an archive file for 6 months, after which I cannot guarantee I will be able to retrieve them.
5. Print Release - The images you will be given, will be accompanied by a print release allowing you to print at the lab of your choice.
6. Social Media- You are both welcome and requested to share any of your images posted social media. Per Copyright law, you are not authorized to alter or edit the images in any way, including cropping, apply “auto correct” or other filters, or adding any text. Models must sign model release below and understand video and photo will be used on social media, marketing etc.
The Federal Copyright Law protects copyright. It is unlawful to copy or scan any images without permission of the photographer. Even though the pictures may be of you or your child, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop or modify any image produced from your session. Alterations of any kind are in direct violation of copyright laws. The photographer retains copyright and ownership of all images from your session and reserves the right to produce images for her portfolio, website, self promotion, photo contests, etc.
Photographer is NOT responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business. We take the utmost care with respect to the exposure, retouching, and transportation of digital captures, proofs and prints. The limit of liability for partial loss or damage of originals shall be a prorated amount of the total amount, based on the percentage of originals lost or damaged.
9. Model Release
Model hereby consents that the photographs taken and presented by this photographer may be used by Melanie Maxine Photography and gown designer for the purpose of display, portfolio, advertising, website, social media or publication to promote services. Model also agrees that the images can be used without compensation. Model is either of full age and has the right to contract in his/her own name, or is acting on authority as parent or guardian of any minors being photographed. By signing below, model confirms that:
- He/she/they has/have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above, including payment, policies, cancellation, copyright policies & model release.
- He/she/they, as the parent or legal guardian of any minor(s) photographed, have the legal right and authority to execute the model release stipulations on behalf of said minor(s)