- [foogallery id=”1158″]
Bring accessories – hats, scarf, sunglasses, statement jewelry, bags, shoes
- Bring clothing options – bring a variety of styles to make the most out of your shoot
- Wear Make Up – Studio flashes tend to wash out the skin, make up helps define facial features wear it you’ll be glad you did
- Get plenty of rest the night before your shoot – if your tired or puffy it will show
- Eat something that will give you energy – its important you keep your energy up for a fashion shoot, so fuel up!
- Get a manicure – your nails don’t need to be professionally done but I cant tell you how many images have been ruined by little details like chipped nail polish.
- Be on time – if at all possible come a little early. Just because your late doesn’t mean your session time starts later! Be respectful of your photographer’s time.
- Prepare Everything in Advance – you don’t want to show up at your session frazzled and stressed out, you want it to be a pleasant and positive experience! So, plan a head of time and not the day of the shoot!
- Bring a friend – bring someone you feel comfortable around to assist you getting dressed and handling props.